A FREE STC Berkeley meeting.
Networking, dinner, and raffle as usual.
We have some important chapter business. We will finalize the voting for the annual Berkeley election. Turn in your ballots if you prefer paper to email (we’ll bring some blanks).
And we’ve received proposals about merging with other chapters. We hope to discuss this and other aspects of our future informally. You can join in that discussion if you wish. Or simply enjoy an evening of networking with your technical communication peers.
And it’s FREE if you pre-register! To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (This meeting only.)
About the speaker:
No guest speaker for this meeting.
Time: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6 p.m.
Location: Highlands Country Club 110 Hiller Drive, Oakland, CA 94618
6:00 to 7:00 pm: Networking, conversation & dinner
7:00 to 7:15 pm: Announcements
7:15 to 8:30 pm: Open discussion
8:30 to 9:00 pm: Conversation, follow up on job announcements
9:00 to 9:15 pm: Clear the room; move conversations to the sidewalk
- Ride sharing. Do you need a ride to the meeting? Contact email@example.com and we will try to match you with someone who is driving or help to arrange a ride from Rockridge BART.
- Members of other chapters welcomed. If you belong to another STC chapter, you can attend our meetings for the regular price.
- IABC members welcome. All members of the San Francisco Chapter of the IABC are welcome to register for Berkeley STC General Meetings at the member price.
- Non-members can attend. You don’t have to be a member to attend our meetings. See the link above for tickets.
- Tell us if you’re hiring or job-hunting. Attendees are encouraged to announce open positions or to announce that they are searching for work. Feel free to bring job listings, resumes, or business cards for distribution.